Google Adsense Alternatives:
If you have some shorts of traffic to your blog and want to monetize your blog, then you should opt for Google Adsense. Google Adsense is the best option to monetize your blog. But for a newbie Google Adsense often never paves the way. Your application to offer Google Ads on your website are often rejected due to Google policy such as “Less Content” or “Less amount of traffic”. However if you are in luck and have got the opportunity to monetize your blog through Adsense, then of course you have to make money from it. But People often don’t realize that Google Adsense is literally slow money making machine. Blogs that get less traffic often get less number of PPC ads. In this way Google Adsense should not be the only option for you to make money. There has to be something different to monetize your blog. Although there are many advertising companies online, but I have chosen the best among them and you can give them a place in your site to make money. Please share your suggestions if you have any in the comments section below the post.
- Yahoo! Bing Network: Yahoo and Bing jointly have done many adventures to dominate Google and they continue to do so. While we don’t care about their rivalry with Google, we can think how their advertising network can bring us money. Media.net is the combined advertising network of Yahoo and Bing. I never actually tried their network but they serves the best response. Your Google Adsense account may be sued if you try to put this network on your blog. Check Google’s guidelines before you use Yahoo! Bing Network. Google clearly says that you cannot use their competitor campaigns. 😉 UPDATE: You can place Media.net ads along with the Google Adsense.
- Clisksor: This is the perfect Google alternative in serving various ad formats. They give the payout through paypal or check. While Google doesn’t have inline ads, Clicksor is the best option for inline ads.
- Vibrant Media: Vibrant media is an In-Text ads advertising company. They are the best in 2013 in-text advertising campaigns as they offer some of the best CPM model.
- Chitika: Works well if you have organic traffic. And the organic traffic which we refer is the Search Engine Traffic. Chitika is infamous generally because of its high restrictions and tough guidelines. If you site has the organic traffic of about 60%-75% then you should better choose Chitika. Each page view from organic search gives you the profit. Update: Please don’t consider Chitika as they keep on changing their policies and thus it effects many accounts. I was a Chitika publisher for a month and I saw there is no major impact on the earnings. Their ad serving method is very low and you won’t see any ads if there are no strong keywords. For small and medium publishers, please say NO to Chitika.
- BuySellAds: If you have space for two ads on your blog, you can go for BuySellAds to sell your ad space. Advertisers can ask an ad space on your blog and place their ads. But the most important thing here will be the traffic to your blog. You can go for this ad network and they pay pretty good amount of money via paypal.There is however a middle man who will grab about 25% of you money and its BuySellAds. BuySellAds are very serious in accepting publishers with Good and quality traffic. Their criteria of accepting the website is fresh and regular content, unique content,professional look of website, have to be at least in the 150,000 range of Alexa rankings.
If you have good quality traffic, you can apply for BuySellAds easily.
These are the 5 best Google adsense alternatives and you can pretty much opt for making money from these networks.